Monday, October 17, 2011

Savannah is THREE

Savannah is officially 3 years old today!  She is such a sweet girl and has turned into such a little goofball (don't tell her that or she gets upset!).  We celebrated her birthday on Saturday with a party at one of our favorite restaurants.  I was a little worried about how much Savannah would enjoy her party, but she LOVED it and all the kids were wild!  Afterward, our family came to our house to watch the Tech and Rangers games.  Savannah got to open the rest of her presents here and then the kids played with all the new loot.  ALL of the kids were so good all day!  Here are several pictures, but trust me this is way narrowed down!! :)
She woke to streamers to bust through, but she was a little unsure.
 She was a little hesitant even with Mam and Dylan
 They made it!  I'm definitely doing this again for Dylan because she thought it was great.
 Then it was time for her special Birthday breakfast.  We had scrambled eggs, bacon, mouse shaped sprinkle pancakes and frozen hot chocolate...
 Justin was in charge of the frozen hot chocolate....he did such a good job!
 Cupcake table.
 Minnie Mouse cupcakes
 A special one for the Birthday girl!

 The 4 of us pre-party.  It'll be wild to see 5 of us before too long!
 The kids ready to greet guests.  Dylan greeted everyone to the party by saying, "Welcome to Savannah's Birthday party!"  It was so cute!!
 Our niece Cameron...
 and nephew Cole.
 This was the best group picture.  They were hyper!
 Bubbles outside
 Game they loved.  I should have bought more stickers because I think it would have kept them entertained for a while.  They weren't even blind folded...they just liked sticking the flowers all over.
 Pinata time.  You should have seen Justin's face when I told him he was in charge of holding the pinata. He thought he was going to get smacked!

 Miss Skylar made the party and was so cute!


She was bashful when everyone sang to her...
 I loved Savannah's expression in this one.

 This was story time with Mam before she left yesterday.
 When Savannah finally woke up this morning she immediately started riding her scooter around the house.

They had cupcakes for breakfast and Savannah gets to pick lunch and dinner so I think she's going to have a pretty good day!

No comments: