Saturday, October 15, 2011

20 Weeks!

I officially passed the half way mark of this pregnancy.  I haven't been as good about taking pictures or blogging (tomorrow will be 21 weeks), but here's what I got.  This belly pic was a little over 20 weeks.
My belly is starting to grow so I decided to get a belly shot.
Monday through Wednesday of this week I had terrible headaches that Extra Strength Tylenol wasn't getting rid of so I called my doctor.  They wanted to see me to test my blood pressure.  Long story short, everything with Mr. Adam is great, my blood pressure is great, he's still a boy (ha!).  My doctor pretty much came to the conclusion I had tension headaches and the best thing for them is caffeine.  Caffeine pretty much doesn't exist in my diet so he told me when I felt a headache coming on to drink a cup of coffee.  No thanks!  So instead Justin bought me some Cokes....it's so weird to drink them!

And just a cute picture of Savannah.  When we get places early the girls love to climb around the car.  We were early to gymnastics so Savannah decided to climb in the front seat and buckle in.  She looked so funny sitting there!


No comments: