Thursday, February 3, 2011

Winter Storm

It's COLD!  I know it's not as cold as a lot of other places, but we don't expect this here.  The only thing on the news is the weather and how it's affecting the Super Bowl!  Justin worked Monday before it hit, but then got to stay home with us Tuesday and yesterday.  Today he went into work for a short day.  Schools and churches have all been closed since Tuesday and are already closed again tomorrow.  We are supposed to get more snow tonight so we will see.  We really haven't had too much snow - it's just been so cold that the ice is terrible.  The highways are okay, but littler roads are bad.  I was just watching Mak run around in the backyard.  The snow is frozen so hard that he doesn't even leave footprints.  You'd think I'd use this time of being in the house to get things done, but the cold weather just makes me want to be lazy!  Justin built bags boards so he did better!  Last night we were stir crazy so we decided to go eat at Chili's.  Then we stopped in at Home Depot to buy a shovel...

The girls were playing before we went to dinner



 I had to get a picture of them all bundled up before we left.  Savannah didn't know what to think.  She could barley move!

 Here's what the Home Depot parking lot looks like.
 I think D is sick of being in the house so I played upstairs with her for a long time today.  It's been a long time since she's played with her ponies - I forgot how many she had!


No comments: