I'm not sure how accurate that description is considering we haven't had all that much snow. I should probably call it ice day #4! We had about 2 inches from Tuesday, but then it did start snowing again last night & is still at it. We are accumulating some inches, but it's still more the ice that is the problem. Justin is home again today so we are just hanging out!
This is totally unrelated, but it is so sweet! Last night Savannah REALLY wanted to sleep in Dylan's bed with her. Justin left her in there figuring it would only last a few minutes. We planned to go check on them soon, but before we could Dylan was down in our room complaining about Savannah being in her bed. We had to have a little talk about how big sisters let little sisters sleep with them and how maybe when Savannah gets a big girl room she would let Dylan sleep with her. She reluctantly went back upstairs. When I went to check Dylan was asleep but not Savannah. I told her it was time to go get in her bed, but she asked to stay and was so sweet & cute I just had to let her. We checked one more time and they were both asleep. Savannah made it in there until 7 this morning! We will see if this becomes a permanent thing.
2 comments:
Our beds were only 3 feet apart, but my big sister always let me sleep with her when I got scared!! :)
Awww!
Post a Comment