Ahh! I've been a terrible blogger, but I'm going to do better! We had a wonderful 4th. Johnny, Kasey & Madelyn drove to town and stayed over at Jeff & Angel's. There were great hosts as they had a house full (we only went home to sleep!). Friday the boys kept the girls for a while so the adult girls could shop for a while. It was so nice! When we got home we chowed down on some onion dip...you can see the little ones really enjoyed it!
We had grand plans to go to the pool Saturday, but it rained so it turned into a lazy day. Jeff & Angel had a party that afternoon/night, but I failed to take any pictures! Sunday was BEAUTIFUL. Jason, Lesley and Lila had a pool party and the big girls swam and swam and swam. Savannah made the party too, but napped through the majority of it.
Sunday night we went out the the party Jeff and Angel's neighborhood had for the 4th. The girls played, we ate dinner and watched fireworks. It was a great weekend and we were worn out!

No comments:
Post a Comment