Tuesday, May 1, 2012

The Past Few Days...

...have been full of beautiful weather and our kids enjoying it!

Savannah wanted me to push her on the swing and I didn't have any baby gear out for Adam so I decided to stick him in the tunnel and it worked out great.  He was happy for quite a while!
 My sweet little baby was snoozing in my arms so I decided to snap a picture. As I was reaching for my phone he started to squirm and stretch.  Right when I took the picture he opened his eyes and blocked his face - little stinker!
 My dad went on a golf trip this weekend with my uncle, but was able to stay with us Thursday and Sunday nights.  Thursday he joined us at Dylan's practice and jumped right in.
 They took over my bed!
 Dylan had a birthday party to attend.
Can you see her?
 
Dylan got a new bike courtesy of my parents and was excited so we took them up to the school parking lot to ride.  We have had this hand-me-down bike from Cameron forever and we thought it would still work for Savannah.  She took off riding and it was tiny!  Then, the horn fell off.  Haha!  We decided it was time for her to get a new, bigger bike so my parents bought her one too.  Thank you Opa & Mam!!  (I don't have a picture of her on the new one yet.)
 Here's Dylan on her new bike.  She loves the bike and loves the freedom of riding.  She did so many loops around the parking lot, wanted to race and went on all different paths.  At one point she tipped over, but was really tough and jumped right back on.
 Dylan was playing with a hose in the backyard and took a break to check on Adam.  They were smiling at each other and it was just too cute.
 Savannah is obsessed with gum and HAD been good with it.  Well yesterday she told me she dropped a piece behind my bed.  After I found that, I looked at her to see her twisting her front hairs around another portion of it.  It was so tangled up there was no option but to cut it out.  I am SO glad her hair was pulled back because there's no telling how much more would have been messed up.
So now she looks like a big nerd with short little bangs.  Justin is horrified and said we need to cut real bangs to cover it, but I don't want her to have them so we are gonna make due.  When her hair is down you can kind of sweep the cut hair to the side and it's not as noticeable.  My Missy Moo is always up to something!
 And this little sad face was just so pathetic I had to take a picture!

No comments: