Dylan and Savannah were invited to the CUTEST birthday party - Addison's cowgirl party! Dylan used to play soccer with her and then Trick-Or-Treating we figured out they live right around the corner from us. Dylan & Addison will also be starting Kindergarten together in the fall. The girls had a blast. Savannah's favorite was, of course, the bounce house and Dylan LOVED all the animals. She is such a little animal lover and you can tell by the pictures she was in heaven! If you watched her on the pony rides you'd catch her petting them. SO sweet. We ended up with a ton of pictures, but everything was just too cute. I also, took a short little video of Dylan. She was running around chasing the chickens. Well, once I got out the video there wasn't much running going on, but if you watch when she goes down to pet the chicken, Dylan jerks her arm back. I later asked her what happened and the chicken bit her...didn't phase her much!
| Customize a free slideshow |

No comments:
Post a Comment