This was Savannah's second week of gymnastics. I thought she might be a little shy, but NOPE. She is so silly and has so much fun. I am proud of what a good little listener she is and how well behaved she is compared to some others. She loves it! She'll yell to me from across the gym to make sure I'm watching her it's hilarious!
Waiting before her first class...she was so excited!
Dancing with the sticks.
Making a train.
Walking sideways on the balance beam.
Bear crawling across the bars.
Playing in the 'hot tub'.
Jumping...
And jumping.
Dylan wanted to take pictures so the following are courtesy of her!
Cartwheel....beginner version.
Dylan said, "Oh, that was a cute pose!"
Hand stand - beginner version.
Dylan wanted to climb to the top to watch.
Swinging...
and jumping in!
Playing with her class.


2 comments:
Looks like she loves it! So cute!
LOVE IT - such a big girl! you need to post the picks of her and maddie attempting this at 18 monthes! ha! what a difference :) hopefully maddie will do as well when she starts next week!
Post a Comment