Friday, May 27, 2011

Dylan's End of School Program

Yesterday Dylan had a program for her last day and then early release.  Justin was unable to make it so I was juggling Savannah, the regular camera and the video camera.  Keep that in mind when you watch the videos....ha!  Savannah was good and kept quiet.  She loved waving at D, climbing on me and then I guess got bored and started flipping through a Bible!  Dylan was so stinking cute.  You could tell she was almost shy walking in and was glancing all around trying to find us.  Once she spotted us she gave us a big smile & wave.  Enjoy!






 They had a little reception in her class afterwards.  I figured Missy would be clingy, but she ran and grabbed a chair right away!

 Ms. Mindy
 Ms. Debbie
 Dylan got to pick where we went to lunch and she of course chose Boston Market.  Here they are playing on the way out.


1 comment:

Sue said...

Dylan did such a good job! Darling!