We haven't had any big plans lately which has been SO nice. We've been free to do as we please and I've chosen to spend time working on our home. I've added a few more new things around the house and I reorganized all our kitchen cabinets and drawers. That was really helpful because after living in the house for a while I have a better feel of where things should be. I've also started working out consistently and hope I can keep it up! The girls have been good and bad. Savannah is definitely in her terrible two's and has started bullying Dylan. Dylan is going through a crybaby/tattletale stage. Between the two, we've had our hands full and our patience tested. Of course through it all we love them so much and it always seems they know just when to be adorable to make you forget all your frustration!
The girls take pictures with my camera anytime they can get their hands on it. That means I have to go through and delete a ton of pictures, but this time I decided to keep a few.
Dylan took this picture of Mak.
Earlier this day Savannah had on a cute little outfit including these leg warmers. Justin got her dressed for bed and she wanted to keep them on!
Then Savannah took this picture of Dylan.
Savannah loves salad. At dinner one night she ate all the salad on her plate and then started eating it right out of the big bowl. So cute!
Last week Justin got up and went to work and then came back by to take Dylan to school. Here's the sassy little thing before they left.
For whatever reason I can NOT keep gifts from Justin. I got impatient last week and already gave him his anniversary gift! After Christmas, the kiddos were ready to tear into the paper.


No comments:
Post a Comment