Wednesday, September 29, 2010

College Woes

Poor, sweet little Dylan.  She was being her normal happy, bubbly self this morning and said, "I love our new house.  I want to stay here forever!"  I innocently said, "Okay, you can stay here until you go to college."  Big mistake!  She got so upset!!  It was so unlike her and so sad, but cute at the same time I had to get her on camera.  I'll be sure to show this to her when she's a teenager and can't wait to get out.  :)
And don't worry, we had lots of hugs afterwards!!

3 comments:

Sue said...

She is the sweetest little girl, and loves her mommy and daddy sooo much!

Johnny, Kasey & Madelyn said...

That was cute, sad, and funny all at the same time! She's too sweet!!!!

Brennon said...

I know - I makes me want to cry and smile all at the same time!