Sunday, June 28, 2009

New Computer = Catching Up!!

We got a new laptop today that we are really excited about.  I will say I've been waiting VERY patiently for the last 3 1/2 hours for my turn!!  So - now that I have it here's an update.  Savannah now says "hi", but it's probably not like you would think.  She says it & then immediately gasps for air.  It's hard to describe, but it sounds like she says hi & then undoes it.  I'll have to work on getting a video.  Last night we went to our friends Laura & Mason's house for dinner & fireworks.  Their city celebrates the 4th a weekend early so this was our second annual celebration with them.  They had awesome, awesome food so now Justin really wants a smoker!  We weren't sure how late we'd be able to stay, but the girls did great & we got to stay for fireworks.  My mom drove in last night from her high school girls' reunion so she joined us last night & stayed through this evening.  She spoiled us with Cheesecake Factory & a little shopping.  She asked Dylan what prize she wanted & Dylan's response was a car.  I'm sure she'll be asking for the same thing in about 14 years or so!  :)  The girls still have a little cough every now & then, but do seem to be getting better.  Dylan has a new pastime which is playing 'beach'.  She gets pillows & blankets out of her room & then empties her toy buckets.  Out of these things she creates a 'beach' for all of us to swim in.  Her imagination is really taking off.  The other day a single toy bin was a beach, a beach chair, a shower & a bathtub.  It's fun just to sit around & listen to her.  We leave Thursday for Amarillo so the countdown is on!!  Now - on to the pictures!!

These are all out of order, but I'm too lazy to organize them so bear with me.  Here's me & Savannah watching the fireworks last night.
And then Dylan & Daddy.
Savannah smiling with her cheese puffs!

Our SWEET girls.


Dylan is such a big girl & does the breathing treatment all by herself.  Savannah on the other hand throws an absolute fit until she wears herself out.  I can't say that I blame her.  My mom said I acted the exact same way when I was little.
This was from last Saturday when we were at Johnny & Kasey's.  I can't imagine having 3 little ones.  Talk about a full car!!
They looked hilarious in Maddie's little hat.
:)
We stayed up pretty late our first night there & Dylan didn't want to go to bed without us.  She put up a good fight, but eventually crashed on the couch while watching a movie.
The girls on the ride.  It was the first time we set up the screen for Savannah.
Savannah's in a big girl car seat now instead of the baby carrier.  She can turn & look at you much easier now.  She thinks she's hot stuff!

No comments: