Saturday, June 27, 2009

Blah Week

Last weekend we headed to San Antonio to hang out. It turned out to be quite an eventful weekend & not necessarily good events! The girls have been sick this week. It started out with runny noses & turned into coughs that we are still dealing with. I haven't updated in a while because our laptop died. We took it in & were told we'd be better off buying a new one so while we decide what we are going to buy we have an old desktop set up in the dining room. I now realize just how spoiled I am by the laptop! I probably won't post any pictures until we get a new laptop, but you can just trust me that the girls are as precious as ever! :) After we get a new computer it'll probably be picture overload on here. My mom is coming to town tonight & we are having dinner at some friends' house. We'll hang out with my mom tomorrow & then we head to Amarillo for the 4th on Thursday. We are looking forward to all the fun I know we will have next weekend!

No comments: