Today we finally got a double jogger stroller and it is SO nice! I had such a great time taking the girls on a long walk today. Something I didn't even realize it had until I started putting it together was a speaker in the canopy to listen to your ipod!
Yep, Savannah tried out her first sippy. She stole it from her big sister on the walk. She really was trying to drink out of it, but it was already empty.
Savannah's new thing is sitting up in her swing. After you strap her in you have to make sure she's pulled all the way down because she sits up and almost flips out. She definitely won't be in it much longer. The next picture is of her first attempt at eating carrots.
1 comment:
cool stroller - haha - does this mean you are going to start running???!!
Post a Comment