I've been trying to be as lazy as possible, which has been very nice! We've hung out at the house a little more than normal just doing nothing...
We let them play with water and ice one night while making dinner.
The other morning I told them it was sprinkling and before I knew it they were dressed in jackets and rain boots with umbrella's, ready to play.
I watched them through the window and they were so cute out in the middle of the yard having what appeared to be a serious conversation. I tried to sneak outside to get a picture, but they heard me & started shaking their booties instead. :)
We hadn't quite made it to pants for Savannah yet.
Today we made turkeys for breakfast! I thought I was getting out really easy, but then Dylan asked for eggs too. Oh well, still easy!

2 comments:
They are just the cutest little girls ever!
Thanks!
Post a Comment