Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Savannah's Two Year Appointment

Today the girls and I went to Savannah's 2 year appointment.  It was our first time to the new pediatrician and everything went great.  They immediately started playing!
 Miss Two Year Old
Savannah had to get three shots (one was her flu shot) and was not happy at all.  I felt so bad for her!  She was so upset and I was holding her trying to calm her down when the nurses got Dylan ready for her flu shot.  She was very anxious going into it, but then she cried for all of 10 seconds and was done.

Savannahs two year old stats are as follows: 19" head (69%), 26 lbs (41%) and 36" tall (93%).

 Afterwards we headed to Target so Savannah could pick out something to buy with her birthday gift card from her Great Grandma Betty.  It took her forever!!  We went up and down every toy isle with her constantly pointing and yelling, "MINE!"  Then, we started over on the isles and when she got extra excited about something I put it in her lap.  I thought we were done, but was I ever wrong.  She'd play with it for about 2 minutes and then shove it out of the cart.  This happened about 10 times.  She finally settle on a baby doll that she LOVES.  Dylan loves it too, but she's not been allowed to play with it much.  ;)  They get a kick out of feeding her "bananas and juice."


No comments: