Sunday, October 17, 2010

Happy Birthday Missy Moo!!

Today is Savannah's 2nd Birthday.  We had a heck of a party yesterday and really appreciate everyone that came to share in Savannah's big day.  I don't have many party pics so I'm counting on everyone else to get theirs up...hint, hint!  We had a 'moo' themed party since that is her favorite and I decided to have a skewer party.  Everything was on skewers or sticks...the desserts, salad, everything!  The weather was great and all the kids were so good.  Missy knew just what to do with all her gifts.  She made it obvious she's into toys more than clothes.  If she opened clothes she'd just through them, but if she got a toy she'd grab it and say, MINE!  I enjoyed the party planning and preparation and was excited to host our first big event in the new house and I have to say it was a success!  Justin got up yesterday to stock up on cokes and beer for the party and came back with flowers for Savannah that matched the decor.  He even got them all arranged in a vase - what a good daddy!  Happy Birthday to our big girl.  We love you more than you know!  We want to wish Savannah's grandma Sue a Happy Birthday as well.  Here are pictures of Savannah I took before to have them spread around the party.  They turned out pretty cute!



















No comments: