I can't believe it's already September - summer flew by!! Nothing too big has gone on lately, but we have a busy few weeks coming up. Sue & Papa John come to town this weekend for Labor Day and to see Jeff & Angel's new, beautiful home! Dylan flies to Amarillo with them on Monday and then Savannah & I will fly there on Wednesday. We'll go to my dad's big BBQ on Wednesday and Thursday and then come home on Sunday. Justin will be living the bachelor life! After we get home next Sunday, Sue & John will come back into town that Thursday to watch our girls for us while we have a weekend getaway with Johnny & Kasey. Sue & Papa John will also get to help Jeff celebrate the big 3-0! September is going to fly by as well.
The girls are as cute as ever. Savannah is working on walking. She's taking more & more steps & is starting to walk short distances, but when she really wants to get somewhere she still crawls. Dylan is still working on the potty training issue & we still have a way to go. The other day I was driving home from the store and Dylan said, "I made a beautiful rainbow on your window of boogers!" Lovely.....
Here's all 3 girls digging into a plate of chips last night at Jeff & Angel's new house.
My big girl.

Savannah is starting to climb quite a bit. You can see her up on her tiptoes trying to figure a way in.

They were so cute sitting here together for a while. Every now & then Savannah would pop up and then sit back down. I caught her on the way up here.
Big girl drinking her bottle & watching t.v. with Daddy.
All dressed up!
Dylan refused to look at the camera & smile, but I thought the picture still turned out cute.
The other night the girls were jumping off the fireplace & having so much fun, BUT...
it resulted in this!
Since Dylan was born we've put Justin's change in a piggy bank in Dylan's room. The other day I got the itch to cash it in & buy the girls a big doll house. Here they are at the store!

And here it is in the room.
Painting (and actually smiling for the camera!).
Ha!

I don't think I ever posted pictures from the Cowboy game Justin & I went to so here are some. This is taken of the screen - look how clear it is!
The stadium is SO nice! The screen is so huge that it was pretty much impossible for me to watch anything on the field....not that I do anyway!
This is the stadium from our tailgate spot. We had so much fun!
And lastly, here's Justin with his ridiculously huge sandwich. I bet him ten bucks he wouldn't finish it - which reminds me...I need to collect!
No comments:
Post a Comment