Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Labor Day Weekend

We hope you all day a great Labor Day holiday. It sure was nice to have that extra day off work! We didn't have any big, set plans, but wanted to make it a fun, eventful weekend for Dylan. Friday night we went to Stonebriar. While we were there Dylan got to ride her first carousel and then got to play in the kids play area. She also picked out a Minnie shirt that she LOVES. After we left we just drove around until something sounded good for dinner. We had just ordered our food when in walked Jeff, Angel & Cameron. The girls were SO excited to see each other. Saturday Dylan & Cameron got to decorate cookies. They had lots of fun & did a good job...they weren't even messy! Saturday night we all cooked out. Sunday I took Dylan to a puppet show of the Little Mermaid. She was too adorable so I'm definitely glad we went. While at the Galleria Dylan also got a new fall outfit which we later tried on for Daddy. She of course had to put my new shoes on with it. Then we met up with Wes, Beth, Jeff, Angel & Cameron for dinner. That made 3 dinners in a row together for Dylan & Cameron!! Finally, Dylan got to play in the sprinkler last night. As you can see she's not scared to stick her head right in there! Today was Dylan's first day to start potty training at school & she actually used the potty! I'm very excited about this because the thought of only having one child at a time in diapers is music to my hears. Also today I am 7 months pregnant. About 2 more months & little Savannah will be here! Unfortunately, Justin's at a Rangers game he doesn't want to be at, but I'll try to remember to get him to take a belly pic tomorrow.



No comments: