Friday, December 4, 2009

One Week Down

Well, we made it through our first week with me working! Yesterday Dylan was the happiest thing in the world when I picked her up at day care. She was talking and talking and talking. I thought that would make this morning easier, but NOPE. Today was the worst drop off yet. Both of them were in hysterics! I think Savannah is sleep deprived and moody. Dylan just hates to be woken up. Normally, Dylan goes to ballet on Thursday afternoons. Since I'm working we can't make it, but day care has a class we signed her up for instead. She now has a mosquito dance. :)

Tonight Savannah had so much fun climbing on a cooler. She was fearless stepping off too. Feel free to ignore the too little pajama's...she hasn't worn them in a while.


Dylan got a fun present in the mail today and had to get started right away. Thanks Kas!

And finally, here's a picture of the girls from Monday morning. This was before they knew what they were in for and back when Dylan was excited to go - ha!


1 comment:

Johnny, Kasey & Madelyn said...

yeah! glad she is enjoying her craft :) S looks like her daddy with her belly shirt on ;)