Monday, January 19, 2009

Vegas here we come!

Thursday morning we are headed to Vegas! My brother-in-law Jeff & his beautiful fiance Angel are getting married! They are having a private ceremony at the Paris & then a reception in March here so their wedding joy gets to last a while. Last weekend they had their bachelor/bachelorette parties and I hosted Angel's lingerie shower here at the house. I'll include a few pictures. I think everything turned out really well & I was especially proud of the cookies I made. I have to give Justin credit for making the pink icing - he's such a great husband! :) My parents are coming here to keep our girls so we can relax & enjoy the wedding. Thanks Mom & Dad! I think they are going to have their hands full!! It'll be a great weekend for everyone. We are obviously excited for the getaway, but are even more excited for the wedding. Jeff & Angel live right by us and we get to see them all the time. They are not only family to us, but also our best friends so this wedding is extra special. I'm sure I will have some great pictures to share after we get back!


No comments: