Monday, August 4, 2008
San Antonio
This past weekend Justin, Dylan & I took a trip down around San Antonio to visit our friends & family, Johnny & Kasey. Friday morning we drove over to Bandera so Dylan could meet her great, great aunt Jean! We also got to meet Jean's husband Roger. Dylan had so much fun out at their ranch & loved being able to go and go. She would point to the goats & say 'Moo!' She couldn't quite comprehend that goats don't moo. Everytime the goats would make noise, she'd say 'Bless you.' She must have thought they were all sneezing! Dylan also attempted to walk straight into the pond.

We had a great weekend and enjoyed the time we got to spend down there. I wish I could have spent more time outside enjoying Johnny & Kasey's new backyard - it's beautiful! It was just too hot for this pregnant mama! Mak made the trip with us, which delighted Justin... hahaha!
Also, Saturday was 6 months with Savannah. Here are pictures of the belly growth.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment